Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/23/2010

Insight:
If at any time I find myself with free time there's a couple of these things I can just do, they just need to pop up in my head with enough force for me to notice them.

Structural: Sleep 6 hours nightly
went to bed at two, woke up at 6 to head to Ihop for some free pancakes. Didn't sleep the rest of the day even though everyone else passed out.

Physical: Stretch regularly (min 20 minutes)
Did a full routine before bed now, it's like a requirement to passing out.

Mental: Learn 10 common sayings in 10 different languages
Tudo Bem: "Wuz poppin" [Portuguese] (Cristal)
Cuidese: Take care [Spanish] (Xian)
Oishi: Tasty, delicious [Japanese] (Xian)
Jak tam stary: What's good pimpin [Polish] (Borga)
Que hubo: What's up [Spanish] (Xian)
Je t'aime mon petit ami: My boyfriend, I love you [French](Pyro)

I've got to get a lot more by the end of the month so I'm going to try to hit it double time.

javascript:void(0)
Musical: Listen to only classical music
listened to more Beethoven and also a lot of Bach's Mass.

Creative: Practice better penmanship
Wrote notes with a bigger focus to handwriting.

Emotional: Hug 5 people
Long day, I think I got them, especially if you count the dog. (Dog's are people?!)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment