Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update

I haven't been updating as I've been away from a computer for a few days now. I just got back home from staying with my uncle in Pennsylvania.

I'm home now, I've been neglecting the experiment and in part this was because I told myself that some things in my environment were out of my control. Now that I'm back in my natural habitat I don't have the luxury of that excuse. While hindsight may be 20/20, I did see this coming, I just didn't do anything to stop it. This is a priority now, high on my list of hierarchal needs.

The halfway mark has come and gone, I haven't been active enough some things while others have made a graceful transition into my life. Last night I decided that as I was back I could stay up a little later, until 4 or so and still woke up at 9 naturally. I feel it when I haven't stretched, I notice when I'm not listening to classical, I try to pick up the phrases in other languages that I hear around me and I'm never getting enough hugs.

As to penmanship I've gotten a little self conscious. To say it better: I've gotten good enough to realize how bad I really am. This isn't a productive feeling though, I've got to be proactive. From now on I'll be scribing a letter a day. If writing only sometimes has only shown me that I'm not writing well and by realizing that I write less I'm not attacking the problem at the root. With daily writing assignments I'll have to learn to write better.

I have other ideas, but they should show through in the coming days.

In the wise words of Bon Iver (I miss ya buddy)
"Everything that happens is from now on"
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment