Thursday, February 18, 2010

2/17/2010

Insight:

Maybe it's the change that we're afraid of, not because we might find something bad, but because we might find something good that's been there all along.

It's scary to think that all this time spent could have been better.

Better to think of that spent time and those saved memories collecting interest paying off in a hefty dividend.

Keep looking for the good!

Structural: Sleep 6 hours nightly
I went to bed at 4 or so, much more tired than I've been before. Definitely late, but woke up at 9 naturally and wasn't tired, which leaves me hopeful that a lasting change has happened in my sleep cycle. I didn't hit my six hours, but I think this will lead me to being more tired tonight, I should be able to catch up fine.


Physical: Stretch regularly (min 20 minutes)
Stretched after my shower before going to bed, definitely needed it.

Mental: Learn 10 common sayings in 10 different languages
This is coming along nicely, I've got a few bilingual friends so it works out nicely.
schweinhund: Pig-dog (German)[Borga]
Na zdrovyeh: To Health (Russian) [Community]
Prosze: Thank you/Please (Polish) [Borga]
Nao fode nem deixa foder: Does not and does not let %^*& (Portuguese) [Cristal]

Musical: Listen to only classical music
I've come home, I've got a long classical playlist that I can become much better acquainted with. Beethoven's 9th and Chopin's Nocturne 1, 2, and 3 were the stars today.

Creative: Practice better penmanship
I started my first letter, my script needs a lot of work. I've been writing a lot of lists too, definitely keeping me on track with a lot of other things by doing that.

Emotional: Hug 5 people
Didn't get my five hugs, but that didn't stop me from getting a couple real quality ones.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment