Monday, February 22, 2010

2/22/2010

Insight:
practice active truthfulness
actively seek truth

There's a big difference between practicing active truth and being as honest as you have to. True too is that it's different to seek truth than to accept it as it comes.

Structural: Sleep 6 hours nightly
went to bed at 11 woke up at 7 on my own. was surprised to be up so early because I felt as though I had slept quite a lot.

Physical: Stretch regularly (min 20 minutes)
Right before bed I stretched out, full routine now, starting with tennis ball on the feet and moving up.

Mental: Learn 10 common sayings in 10 different languages
J'ai la fievre: I have a fever [French]
Raison d'etre: reason to be [French]

Musical: Listen to only classical music
Beethoven piano sonatas today. Pathetique and Moonlight, no tears shed though.

Creative: Practice better penmanship
I wrote a few notes and worked on a letter.

Emotional: Hug 5 people
0 Hugs : (
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment