Thursday, February 11, 2010

2/10/2010

Insight:
I've lost some gusto so I'll be doing my best to rededicate. I don't think it's entirely uncalled for, between bedrest and lots of snow other things have become more important, at least for the time being. In the end though I hope to be able to bring a balance between what I need to do and what has to be done.

Stay positive.

Sometimes you are in an inescapable unpleasant situation, do your best to fight negativity with positivity and show no cracks in your indomitable spirit.

Structural: Sleep 6 hours nightly
Right on time into bed and up a little later, I'm thinking this is a good thing though, when it feels right to cut back I will.

Physical: Stretch regularly (min 20 minutes)
I stretched for a couple short sessions through the day, will become better friends with the tennis ball tomorrow. I noticed while running in the snow outside that my hamstrings were really tight, It's been true in the past, but I'm starting to think now that the only way to really get that to change is to stretch a lot more often.

Mental: Learn 10 common sayings in 10 different languages
Didn't touch on this today.

Musical: Listen to only classical music
Cheated a bit, I recall one instance where it would have been easy to switch to classical music but I didn't. I've got to get some CDs and immerse myself proper.

Creative: Practice better penmanship
I'm writing more notes, and decided today to undergo a pretty serious penmanship project, it's on the DL for now but I'm excited to make it happen.

Emotional: Hug 5 people
I'm going to refer to the 4 person dilemma again.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment