Thursday, February 11, 2010

2/9/2010

Insight:
Lot's of snow.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going

Stay positive, stay proactive.


Structural: Sleep 6 hours nightly

I've been a little sick and have just been sleeping like a brick, not snapping right out of bed and feeling like for now that's probably a good thing, definitely getting my 6 hours in a night, usually more, a couple days ago (the blank post) I think I got 14.


Physical: Stretch regularly (min 20 minutes)

Zac and I stretch for a bit after swimming and hitting the hot tub, nice and relaxed, felt great!


Mental: Learn 10 common sayings in 10 different languages

I've changed this to be 100 total phrases in at least ten different languages, with no more than ten in a language. I started writing out my list and I feel like I'm closer than I may have realized. The goal here would be more than just writing it in a list though, I'd be looking for retention and appropriate usage when possible.


Musical: Listen to only classical music
I need to rededicate some classical time, it's on in the car but I've been cheating a lot by purposefully overhearing or paying attention to other genres.


Creative: Practice better penmanship

I've been writing more notes, and generally keeping better track of things because of it. I can tell people that I'll do something and know because it's on a list that I will remember to do it.

Practice writing lists, better remember what's on them.

Emotional: Hug 5 people
I think this is more realistic in a social environment that has more than 4 other people. I'll be doing my best to catch up once my environment shifts.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment