Monday, February 22, 2010

2/20/2010

Insight:
I'm still not sure where the experiment should fall into priorities, but if I don't put some value on these things many just don't happen.

Thought of this while in a slightly altered mindstate:
It's not the grass might be greener, it's that it couldn't possibly be so brown.
apparently inebriation brings out the cynic in me.

Structural: Sleep 6 hours nightly
Stayed up late after poker and went to the diner. Then listened to some Rashid Ansari and passed out around 4:30, woke up around 10.

Physical: Stretch regularly (min 20 minutes)
stretched some problem areas that I remembered to, likely didn't get 20 minutes.

Mental: Learn 10 common sayings in 10 different languages
Didn't learn any new sayings.

Musical: Listen to only classical music
Went to Pyro's, he apologized for not having classical to bump, listened to other things, felt the music a bit.

Creative: Practice better penmanship
Started writing a song, handwriting no good but I've got a little moleskine with me now to bring everywhere.

Emotional: Hug 5 people
Got plenty of hugs at the party.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment