Monday, February 22, 2010

2/19/2010

Insight:
I went to Irish's today to do some art. I realized I haven't been expressing myself creatively enough. It was a ton of fun, we went out and looked around for some found objects underneath an apartment building, digging through garbage to find something from years past that invoked some response and thus had some worth. I ended up finding a quote book that I'm just in love with at the moment, I'm gonna be cutting it up and decoupaging a sculpture with some of my favorites.

Structural: Sleep 6 hours nightly
Woke up early but started wasting time before productivity. I need to get better at getting things that need to get done done.

Physical: Stretch regularly (min 20 minutes)
No stretching.

Mental: Learn 10 common sayings in 10 different languages
Decouper: Cut out (French) [decoupage is derived from]

Musical: Listen to only classical music
Irish bumped a classical station from his computer and later switched to an audiobook, so no cheating today.

Creative: Practice better penmanship
didn't write much.

Emotional: Hug 5 people
Got my five, but not entirely sure where: Sonya, Irish, Xian, Borga, Erik?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment