Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Overview

Paradigm: a method or model of a way of thinking
Paradigm shift: by experimenting outside of a paradigm the potential arises to change a paradigm. If new evidence is gathered a paradigm must shift to accommodate it.

This is an experiment in thinking different with the greater goal of better understanding and achieving a more complete paradigm

Perhaps the greatest barrier to a paradigm shift, in some cases, is the reality of paradigm paralysis: the inability or refusal to see beyond the current models of thinking.

In this Experiment I will challenge myself to seek value in things that I have not in the past, with the greater goal to achieve a better understanding of not only those things, but what those things have to teach me in better relation to becoming a more complete person.

I hope also, that by illuminating new things to myself, I will subsequently illuminate to myself a better understanding of all that is not illuminated.

I'm looking to emulate things that I don't fully understand, and in that process I hope to adapt them to have them hold a higher place of importance, after adaptation I believe I will be able to better distinguish their value.

I'll be challenging myself to think differently in six disciplines: Structural, Physical, Mental, Musical, Creative, Emotional
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment