Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Catsup

Insight




This says it ^

Culinary: Bake 7 loaves of bread a week.




Dramatic Loaf:


Musical: Listen to new bands
Nice sound:
Phoenix: electronic up-beat,kind of kooks-y

A couple I really liked the lyrics:
Ghost Mice: A bit of an annoying voice but an amazing message

Andrew Jackson Jihad: Kind of Paul Baribeau-y


Physical: No shoes
Nothing really extensive with this

Structural: Workout before breakfast
Making sure that not following this doesn't stop me from working out.

Creative: Create one thing
Actually I've been working past while on creating just one thing, I hope to have it out and ready soon.

I've got a couple other creations that just need to be photographed.

Mental: Watch a TED talk
Watched quite a few ted talks that didn't do all that much for me, then today I stumbled on this one, absolutely amazing. Dan Barber talks about how he fell in love with a fish, but really, about how we can make a better world, people are doing it already!

Social: Random Act of Kindess
The note handed out has inspired further such action. Giving away a train ticket or a nice note is just a great way to tell someone that the world cares.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment