Friday, March 12, 2010

3.12.2010

Insight:
Not all who wander are lost
Not all who wonder are lost

Peace.

Culinary: Bake 7 loaves of bread a week.
Modified my recipe and technique to make a Challah Loaf today, so good! Will be making French toast with it for sure. I need to refine it a bit though so I can get a deeper brown and a smarter braid.
Challah

Musical: Learn Guitar
I had a little meditation session with the guitar, trying to make things that sounded nice. I think this is going to need a rededication

Physical: No shoes
No shoes, no shoe blues, rainy today.

Structural: Workout before breakfast
My new strategy is make a delicious breakfast and just set it there until I work out. Doesn't take long.

Creative: Create one thing
Just some late night spraying, camera needs to be charged though, will upload it tomorrow.

Mental: Watch a TED talk
Gary Lauder has a very short talk about one sign that could make a big change in our traffic patterns. He goes in to say some pretty startling numbers for how much needless stop signs cost us.

Social: Compliment 5 people
frustrated
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment